Homemade dog treats - How to make the best peanut butter cookies for your best friend!
• 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 cup natural peanut butter
• 1 cup water
• 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 340F
2. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, the egg, peanut butter, water and stir until you have a stiff dough.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough and use a cookie cutter to make fun shapes.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, until golden.
5. Κeep in an airtight container or give as gifts!
Also, don't forget to try our dog birthday cupcakes recipe!